Saturday, January 22, 2011

Best Breaking Barrel Airrifle Scops

I Like Trains - 90 minutes of emotional depth

After I Like Trains , then still under the name iLiKETRAiNS , 2009 as the opening act for the Sisters of Mercy was able to experience live, there was no question that I would take the next opportunity to attend another concert of the guys from Leeds, England.

The next opportunity came on 19.1.2011 and two friends were quickly convinced to join me. So I came to my first concert in the building 9, which turned out to be part of the building of a former factory complex. The Konzersaal was kept extremely simple and you saw him still on its original purpose well. Actually, the best conditions to fully and completely on the essentials - namely, the music - can concentrate.

As a support act we can present or listening to the sounds of Delay Trees . In the Finns, I was particularly looking forward to it but were already with her song About Brothers represented in the top striker charts. Right at the start of us, the singer replied in astonishment when we thought we heard an announcement in flawless German. Musically the set was okay, but we quickly agreed on two things. First, for our taste matched the band's music is not optimal with the voice of the singer together (or vice versa). Secondly, it was missing the songs of the last kick, that certain something that brings the spark to skip. Somehow the songs heard on every time you just thought it was so far right now.

But when you consider that the guys have just released their first album (which I incidentally a I Like Trains have preferred tour shirt as a concert souvenir), it was her appearance perfectly fine and was fun. Also, not everyone hang right at the beginning of his musical career in the bar as high as it did the guys from I Like Trains . For what the good 40 minutes Delay Delay Trees Trees followed were 90 minutes of musical delight. Beautiful melodies alternated with meter-thick walls and guitar sound produced by my side - supported by the unique deep voice of singer David Martin, which the texts can in a wonderful way to breathe life - pure Gänshaut. Sometimes I just closed my eyes and from the music to drift. I can tell you: it was fantastic!

The Englishman played songs from the EP Progress Reform and the two previous albums Elegies to lessons learned and He who say the deep . Even if the pieces of the current album is quite harmoniously integrated into the set list, so were the highlights but the old songs. My favorite Terra Nova came right as the second song and just like my first I Like Trains concert was the sensational, morbid Spencer Perceval as an encore at the end of the concert. After this song the band left the stage, leaving their fans in Schwab bernd feedback loops back. To those who were not there to give the opportunity to present at least to some extent, has the effect of the song, it is attached as a video.



A great concert was over and gone I think each of the nearly 300 people may leave with a good sense of the not quite sold-out concert hall. Ich bin froh, daß die neue Platte - weil eingängiger als die Vorgänger - nicht wie von mir befürchtet, dazu geführt hat, daß I Like Trains nur noch in großen Hallen spielt ... and I almost think the band is also insgehein.

link I like trains on MySpace "

link Delay Trees at MySpace "

0 comments:

Post a Comment