Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Best Female Sports Tanlines

# 34 Jeff Hardy Vs. Tuff az Nailz Langu Part 1 are

Do you remember it, I complained recently that my friend has developed some time ago a disturbing fascination with wrestling's and I, in consequence, now with the rotting corpse forklift "The Undertaker" must compete for her favor ? Those of you that Jessica "belt thriller" Speed [ name changed, because Jenny me otherwise smacks guaranteed with rage at the wall ] know and how krustyDC covet secretly know of course that this is absolute nonsense - it has a disturbing fascination Wrestling for developed and is available on Jeff Hardy, the fearless daredevil.








Jeff Hardy, in his capacity Emo on speed and amateur urologist. I hate him (love him).

This is me, of course, remains a huge problem of the moral kind, the Undertaker has as many ugly tattoos that he now looks like the coloring book an ill-tempered autism. He has more eyeliner around the eyes when I brush to the bag. He is also incredibly old and has transformed over the course of his career probably surprised mammoth Babies to pink mist (see illustration).

I would have no qualms to be violent, at such a person to to fight for the love of my life. But what I can and should do if I do not really hate my competitors can ? Jeff Hardy I can rightly see a little bit and be of very gay geschmacksverirrten Bears pull ring outfit designed to ridicule, but otherwise, I would like it or not kneel before him. I see Jessica Short and others resentful subjects rejoice and cry now: "Hah, I know it's langue as a horde of naked gay smurfs on Mykonos." But keep an unfounded with your joy, her mentally insolvent! I have to note the same caveat that of course I will not go to his knees, to spoil my opponent orally as a hungry anteater. Remember: you can not idols occurs in the face, but the stomach of every man is fair game for Terrier like me.

, imagine, then, as I am against Jeff Hardy in the ring, before millions of bloodthirsty fans and a powerful angegeilten girlfriend. He, Jeff "The Daredevil" Hardy with his acrobatic high-risk maneuvers . Opposite him I the Langustor aka "Johnny Awesome" with my classic victim Klopfer-skills, but with qualms using them. As then, when I compared Donnie "The Dozer " Schleckibrowski at Langumania XI in a Tables, Ladders and a couch match had to start at the beginning and had even felt pity for the small Hosenmatz.

But we all remember how Donnie was given at the end instead of a bulging breast only his own Arschbrei between the teeth. Anyone who challenges me, will feel the consequences, whether I'm at the end of a brightly-painted muscleman or a cheeky, but misunderstood orphan with heart problems for the sausage. And that is experienced and Jeff Hardy, if our epic battle for the most valuable of all prices begin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment