Sunday, February 1, 2009

What Would Jesus Wear Blog

Kanchanaburi - YESSS!

with ferry and train I went to north-west to Kanchanaburi, about 125th from Bangkok. The journey through the Greens still took almost 4 h, but it was nice and cheap (103 B). But I had a bad feeling after I was the victim of theft in the temple and my friends there worried for my well being and keep me there would have liked.

No, I will not be talked more force. I wanted to be alone and have peace, relax, preferably in a pool. As if the tuk tuk drivers at the station in Kanchanaburi my wishes from the lips could read, he took me to a dream haven - the Pong Phen Guesthouse. Wow, single inklusi ve clean, large pool with sun beds to only 150 B (about 4 €). Just unbelievable, but true. This time I've done everything right. The food was delicious, everything cheaper by 1 / 3 as elsewhere, the surroundings idyllic location on the waterfront. I could not have search for better, for my first enjoy "free" days after the meditation in the temple. I was lost in the luxury and loved my stay extended. What I have made 4 days there alone? NIX. Located at the pool, read a great book (Operation Sahara Clive Cussler), I indulged in Foot and Thai massages, good food and spoil me, just . Let

The bad conscience has troubled me change my mind a bit. I ought to know something of the environment. So I'm marching to the city center, past a WAR MEMORIAL Cemeteries (war memorial cemetery) and the famous River Kwai Bridge, which connects, as part of the Death Railway, Thailand with Burma. The Night Market had to be ever wanted to buy gifts, but it was huge and I had simply lost track.


Again a photo from the look of my room and you're now sadly back on to my next destination.

0 comments:

Post a Comment