Thursday, November 20, 2008

Can You Trade Pokemon From An Emulator Soulsilver

BEFORE FLIGHT

fly at 9.12. from Brisbane to Cairns, arrive there shortly after midnight (on 10.12.) and fly at 12.12. continues noon to Singapore. Actually I wanted to indulge in five days Cairns and look at something ... but I can not fly away earlier.

I actually get some kind of job offer for a project (desk top research), with my dream company ... know nothing but still more accurate and should not decry it ... I do not know for how long or if I should still do it all from Australia / can, etc. Let's see what will arise, and if in fact. Wish me luck.

Go camping now through Sunday (it's cold, windy and raining), Monday, we fly home. Have some love get worried emails. At the time the storm in Queensland, knew nothing about. We are well, hopefully the house. Until next week should

0 comments:

Post a Comment