Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Marriage Card Short Phrases

Ah Adelaide

Actually we fly home yesterday, but on Saturday we already have the flight to Brisbane (ie home) on the 24.11. moved. Russ namely only learned here that his brother Richard, who lives in Darwin, this Wednesday is for 2 days to Adelaide. This means that after 1.5 years would be the first Once again unites the whole family (and I may be here:). We also want to go during the weekend camping with friends (with quads, 4Rad-bikes). Since

still says a Maedl not be spontaneous! I only packed for 4 days, which had nice things for the family visits and summer temperatures, but the day before our departure about 35 degrees in Adelaide. Well, now we will be about 1.5 weeks here and the temperatures sometimes over 20 degrees krakseln and at night they slip under 15 and since there are not as "tropical" is like on the Gold Coast freezing I here real one off and I can not enough for my long pristine winter clothes that were in the house in Queensland at all crave: (

Well, except for shoes and socks I'm me it all can snorkel together or you will. us great, the family is very nice and I feel good, clear anyway.

More specifically the right blog entry with photos (from the handy).

the moment I'm on the speculation, though I do not (in August) booked Sailing to the Whitsunday Islands and I cancel a flight strip to Cairns (for only 89 dollars, it cost me to travel by car at least - and I have in addition to the emotional impact of the impending separation of soot no Lust on the couch surfers and search car sharing, I also demand the entry requirements, visa etc of the many countries in Southeast Asia, must take care of other flights etc, as onward ticket required for entry into Singapore, etc) are.

Ie I would (at least) at 7.12. departing from Brisbane cozy and fast (and me 5 patrons "recovery" days in Cairns), rather than raufzustressen hitchhiking the 2000 km (from earlier than 2.12, with the uncomfortable feeling that the ride is reliable -. namely the Whitsundays would have to book 2 weeks in advance and the flight so get well in time) ...

's see. Blog entry with pictures, there are unfortunately not until next week, when we're home (I my calendar = 'Lang'zeiterinnerung left there, and many know how bad it is for me * grin *).

Gerald: the Packerl of you this morning has arrived on the Gold Coast, I was just informed by Sonja and Andre (more on them in the next entry). Thanks'm already soo excited!

0 comments:

Post a Comment