Saturday, November 29, 2008

What's Faster A Mazda 3 Or Cobalt Ss

a week to Adelaide (Back home)

Ah yes, a big thank you from me and Russ, Sonja, and Andre. The two are still, while we were in Adelaide for 2 nights in Russell's house and have been able to rain and a cold hopefully relax a little. Too bad that we have failed us.

have arrived home we found the house with a few surprises. Thanks for all the lovely little note, chocolate, alcohol, tea cup, tidying up, new toilet paper, Bettabziehen ... Hope I've forgotten nothing;)

AND: I was already looking forward to soo Gerald's Packerl. I received many nice Brieferl of Patricia (quite surprisingly), drawings by her daughter Yasmin, a photo of her family, a Christmas candle, and apparently from all my friends and Gerald an advent calendar. Carina has betrayed me before, that behind the door photos ... na I'm curious and I'm really happy about this surprise. Thank you to all involved.

settled at home again, this time I have spent the exception Tuesday with Roland. We drove back to Burleigh Heads and the National Park came off. This time I really learned a lot about Australia's flora and fauna of him. Single commission al he just jump into the bushes and starts the flowers and leaves of a plant to eat. The name I have unfortunately not me again noticed, but it tastes pretty radish and should be good for the digestion. The leaves of another plant are saliva-stimulating. A few four-and (toxic) octopus, we have also discovered (the big spider "in heaven" weaves a golden net!)

The next days I was then quite rather faaaad. It rained and rained and rained. Oh yes, there was rain. We were only once in the movie (Quantum of Solace, the new James Bond), on the CHEVRON ICELAND in Surfers Paradise (at Russ' Tax rberater) and the Marina Mirage Shopping Centre (Photo: in the port behind a "floating" Wedding Chapel ), have bought prawns from the fishing boat, etc. Nothing exciting, hold spent many hours together.
"For a change," too many hours on the computer. And I've finally come to, please do not laugh, that I with my mom over Skype Netbanking data and get everything I need as for getting the credit card statements. And only now I have the bills (for now only Master Card) and I checked on it, unfortunately, come only now that I was defrauded a company in Fiji for about 75 € (to me at that time were already dubious before the billing ...). Well, it's me yes now quite used to it I steal my credit card and puts the blame for erotic massage, my wallet is stolen with cash, I from the dentist, no doctor should be excluded and I at submission of the 366 dollars from my insurance at home only 55 dollars! sum you've got, someone here in Australia I still owe $ 200 for a "favor" I've done it ... jaja, take only what you can from one that lives on less than 18 € / day.
Grrrrrrr!
On Friday, we have after we have sat together at Cubbie, made spontaneously with Sarah and her friends at THE GRAND, after 4 months now, not as my (favorite) locally. But finally out again! Fun has not done it yet, is it WAS the weather and the upcoming birthday and down the departure, that I'm pretty sad and constantly in a bad mood, really homesick and did according to all my friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment