Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Diagram Female Anatomy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to meeee !!!!!

Am 30.11. increased the birthday of our friend Luke Ueberraschungsfeier in the Temple Bar in Surfers Paradise (from 14 to clock in the night). I have therefore set out that my birthday falls under the table for the current day. Therefore, I wanted to spend a nice evening and Saturday with Russ MY Meet friends.

So that was my day at 29.11:.

miss quite a bad mood from the insipid previous days and too much time to think and friends, we drove about 11 clock to Southport to Australia Fair Shopping Centre. Russ and I had to do some browsing in the meantime in the same shop and found some nice things as gifts for my friends here (from Amanda and her friend, I had to say goodbye on Monday, have provided them with Advent, which although this is to Now there, but hardly anyone knows - I really had to explain everything to ... you can not simply opens the window in order, but with these numbers - in part to 25 - are provided;! for Amanda had / I wanted to craft their own because they can not eat chocolate / should). distracted with great ideas in my mind, soon came to a better mood. We have it let us go on the day really well, "carved plaster" really sleep on the (geldmaessig), we at Sushi Train bought a plate (to 2 . For 4 dollars, you pay here per plate on colors at different prices and the "Running Sushi" is actually operated by a train;) and we indulged in lunch at a cafe. There was also a little Christmas cheer on and on 1 time (although last Christmas I spent in New York), I have seen Santa Claus in a shopping center, on whose lap the the children to take pictures and share skills. Of course, who knows me knows that I will not miss me ... were it not for such a long queue stood before it.

While Russ fruit shopped for my Geburtstagsfruehstueck, I was shopping clothes (at least I wanted to make a new top for a birthday, especially because I know Mom, that you're also like, if I do not begrudge me for something). Something quite unusual for me for 1 year.

On way home, it has - although by then sunshine - to rain suddenly started very strongly, just as we left the Car wanted. As in the film, we are still sitting in the driveway, the radio have a bit made loud and enjoyed the thrill;)

had at home we have 2 hours until opened to Surfers Paradise for my birthday dinner with two friends (the couple Sarah and Sean ) in the HARD ROCK CAFE. There we shared my favorite appetizer (Jumbo Combo). When we finished were Russ wrote with a stick HAPPY BDAY LISI (with the BBQ sauce in the gorgonzola sauce). This has seen the waitress and then I got a free candle with Geburtstagseis plus serenade (at 21 !!!!) from the entire premises and the entire team that stood before me. Man, embarrassed, but full of beautiful!! Something quite special.

Then we wanted to go away yet. I had made me a bit worried that we are too early (20 clock) but as casually, taking place just the SCHOOLIES here ("travel" something like Matura) was going just at this time, hell (the departure). Really great! Were in the Beer Garden to the pool games. But that only up about 22 clock; the Schoolies because usually still minors, namely here strictly controlled and have to return to their accommodations. Great for me, more of these other "cultural" witness.

saw And so my actual birthday of:

Russ BREAKFAST: Fruit Salad with weetbix, Milk, Nashibirne, apple, pear, kiwi, banana, grapes, watermelon, mango, passion fruit, honey, raisins, dried apricots, almonds, peanuts and walnuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, yogurt and cinnamon. A large glass of fruit juice. Phew! Lecker !!!!!
At 12:30 we should clock in our neighbor and friend Amanda, to exchange gifts (for Luke and me). Russ wanted to first buy a birthday cake again, I asked him if he wants to bake one for me ... He has done for us nut brownies. Really tasty - came very close to my Lieblingsguglhupf of Mama.

And what have I got from my friends and Russ to? A CAMERA (For Gerald: PENTAX 8.0 megapixel, 7x OPTICAL ZOOM to 250 AUD )!!!! From now on, so there are again more photos.

the rest of the day we spent in the Temple Bar ... ziiiieeemlich fad, were so usually only people / colleagues of Luke, only about 20 people, but all in a very large area, it is therefore occurred, as would sit there alone, the food was not good, etc. But the weather ( and the terrace on which we dined) was a dream! Here are some selected photos:


first outside the bar, 2 next to the "party kid" Luke


3. behind Kylie, 4 more Spompanadln v Russ & Cub



5th R & i (v Sunnies with Kylie), 6 View from the terrace


7th on the birthday table, 8 Amanda & I


"Paaaartyyy"

else's for that day to say nothing more. I was just glad I had this premonition and I've made the day especially nice!

And what I took that from Austria?

By Gerald and numerous friends, as already mentioned the advent calendar. Russ handed me each morning as the first calendar in hand:) So far, so I was open only two windows and therefore I know that Patricia & Mark, and Joe & Cati have to do with it. So cute! Thank you! 'm Already looking forward to the rest of the "gang". And Gerald, the 2nd I was really surprise by email from the "goats" cut as you have suggested so beautiful. How many years I speak now, that someone has a booth at you (that Martin B.) and now you are really together? Hope I can still experience personally, am looking mad. Teach her all of your favorite greetings. Since when, how, tell me !!!!!

And as Mama I received today a Packerl with party matters and sweets and this cute little devil. We have it both kissed (Photo I made before I saw yours; hehe, I'm even darker than you;)

hey, is now the devil between me and Russ !


er ... it now has it ....


BUSSIII! ! ! Also to ALL the thought of me have. Thank you and sorry that I can not answer each individual (for now), there were sooo many.

0 comments:

Post a Comment