Saturday, December 13, 2008

2010 Silverado 427ss Ls7

Cairns, to cry

From premonition I've booked no accommodation for the night I arrived in Cairns (I have looked awful with my eyes swollen from crying). Have We slept at the airport so I can cry alone and in peace, instead of being forced to crawl in a 7Bett Dorm. No way: at least 15 Asians have been the largest patch of land (the small arrival hall) shows just near the baggage claim I was still a Roadhouse build and sleep even 2 h, the remaining 6 hours. At 7 I was able to clock the Airport Pickup Service Call for my hostel, put my stuff there, check-in was only 12 clock. I've looked at the Esplanade, was rather disappointing - there is no beach in Cairns - and set me in a park and cried for 4 hours (in rain). I was absolutely unable to forge any plans to have a look a little ... I did not know how to proceed. I was totally desperate, desperately needed someone to talk to. In Austria I was able to time differences and costs make phone calls, Russ I did not want to cry constantly full and he was also not a good aid in his state (he was immediately sick to my going away). I just needed someone to understand me and me, as travelers know. So I called my friend Roland and Sonia. Finally someone to be able to communicate orally in person, how I am approximately, did well and after a few tips from Sonia I pulled myself together and went to immigration office for further information on ways I can yet again back to Russ and can lead with him in Australia a normal life.

I get information on visas (which is all very complicated and costs money and takes), including apparently agrees the information I've received a few months ago on the Gold Coast not. It was said that if I take the 1 year visa, I then as long from Australia remain outside, as I was able to heri. Good to know that we are no longer the government and TOTALLY HOPELESS stand in your way.

knew I felt a little better, there will always be an option if you really want it!

If MANN really want it. I know I will return back to Russia to live with him, you would do much for it (to) give (BUT not my 6 years of study)! I called Russ, told him about visa options and he said joyfully, yes, come back to me. Well, one can hardly believe it, but a bit HEAD I still have. I said to Russ, Sorry for the separation may be good, we were there every single day and night (except one) together and ws be just learned how important we are each other. I wanted to give him time to think through everything you need to be 100 percent aware of what he wants and asked him to give me an answer only on 1.1.2009. What is not easy for me, trust me to tremble for so long, so many questions and concerns: is he flirting in a 4-week vacation in N. America with Maedl or even more? If he forgets me soon? Is it the work of important and therefore he decides against me? etc pp.

BUT: as I know at least whether it is all worth it. And I also have time to remove myself from the whole emotional and a little head and heart time to separate again.

a hard decision, but I knew me no other choice.

And then there were so many other things to which I broke my head:

Am I my already paid flight (and my last opportunity to perceive him as the expiry date) on to Singapore Bangkok, London and Vienna 13.12. but come home and exercise? I could anyway enjoy nothing more, I look forward to anything, not forge any travel plans would, ideally only the computer and take care of visas as quickly as possible to Russ can return most like the beginning of January, so no more to Austria ...

... but I wanted to come home so as not ueberstuerzt and with a broken heart, without anticipation, ... and what I least to absorb me soo quickly in a few days so far (km moderately) to remove soot. At the moment I was still in Australia, after all, could, and phone calls with him.

had actually subconsciously I have already made the decision: NOT fly home and have me because it was so unbearably humid anyway for me to put in the air-conditioned library and tell me about Singapore , Malaysia, Thailand informed. So I had

rumgebracht times a day without Russ.

The next morning I got my Plastikschuesserl and my Ladle packed shopping, and I'm me at the Esplanade on the Lagoon (Extra created for swimming, since swimming in the ocean up there, not recommended, because of mud, Sting Rays and sharks etc) and had breakfast and set the phone with Russ.

I had two contacts in Cairns:

first Sharyn, I did not know personally and with whom I did not initially meet me in my state wanted. But since I had a feeling ... her brother Ken, I've met on the same day as Russ. I thought it must be a reason why I met him a few hours before Russ and YOU could take a few hours after leaving Russia. I've been a jerk and she called. A very good decision:

She was like a mother to me, offered me their shoulder to "cry", I could tell her everything she has on their experiences, their children, their marriage reported me tips given; distracted me by making me the northern Beaches drove (Palm Cove), went with me to a cafe on the beach, a waterfall for swimming, the TAFE institute, so I to could ev inform study opportunities (thereby to work at least 20 hours can in Australia), in the botanical garden.


Thereafter, Let us briefly to her home she has given me mangoes from the garden, which I had unfortunately forgotten in the car. I am Peter Pan and I canceled my Whitsunday sailing trip (50% Preisrueckerstattung).


second Tyler, a Canadian CS (Photos from earlier), I met with Amanda on the Gold Coast. He works in a pizzeria and I have it (by chance to break) and so visited lands a free pizza. It was nice, seeing a familiar face from "home" and talk about the past. He has also fallen heavily and broken up with his travel partner Ross and forge even more plans with his girlfriend.

evening at the Lagoon, I met nice travelers, as my feet into the (hot) water stretched to write my diary.

Despite heartache I've done all this in 2 days and was always on the road / busy.

The next day I had been definitively separate from the phone (it had to send back to Sydney), from my connection Russ. At noon about Darwin's went to Singapore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment