Thursday, December 11, 2008

How To Get Rid Of Impetigo Faster

My last week with Russ ...

... was a week of (mixed) feelings. We wanted in the last few days just to spend as much time as possible together to make something special one hand, but on the other hand, do not change the everyday life do not remember that I got to go. will I find it even harder than I thought, I feel it is still not very good, I do not know if I ever see him, my dream man, my Mr. Right.

The last days were very hot and humid (about 35 degrees). We still have others as much as possible done on the house (yes to 2 it works better for some things Russ and female Advice needed - curtains, etc., he has asked me before I leave holes in the belly, as I was underline do / would etc.). We were also a lot, have a lot to do before, I had to say goodbye to and from all. After the first I am have it "used", it was not as difficult as the parting from Amanda, who had indeed gone for work. But my departure was a reality.

From my acquaintance whom I had done a "favor," I got in the last minute at least half his debt to me (AUD 100). From all others, the Italians, my Brotverkaeuferin, Andrea at Aldi, ... I am also personally approved.

to the hairdresser (school) I'm still in between (10 AUD). Thus, a haircut I had since my 10th Age no more.

We were shopping in Harbour Town (craft materials for the gifts) and have taken on St. Nicholas to Santa Claus, the poor, the Heat!

The last joint WE we spent at a pool party of a friend of Russ. The day I got tears in his eyes constantly, I have a lot of talk with Russ ... Russ really wanted to spend the night there, I could not cope, sleep is one of the last 3 nights were not at home.

Sunday night's, we have finally (in time for sunset), the famous FISHO made it, a bar is going on in the Sunday afternoon a lot, especially since many backpackers, which I again been good for much, and I was a bit in Travel anticipation come. I have also cared much for a quick Greek couch surfer and I met there with her.

between, I have slowly and unwittingly sorted and packed. I finally sent home the biggest part of my winter clothes or thrown away.

As every 2nd Monday, I've also taken on my last Monday with Roland. This time Russ came along. We were back at Mt Tamborine in the colorful birds in the Polish cafe. Russ was excited and this time he could DIRECT Roland learning anything about its environment / nature.

For dinner we were invited to Cubbie's parents, another cute couple that I was warmly welcomed.

The last evening we spent most part separated from one another, each too busy to even more quickly a nice surprise for preparing the others. Russ was up half the night in the kitchen and baked for breakfast and geschnipselt, I was in the bedroom and have crafted a book for him.

THE LAST DAY:

Russ took me to a Sonnenaufgangsfruehstueck (at 4:30 clock) on beach "surprised". He has packed chairs and table and prepared a 4 course breakfast (with homemade Apple pie! My recipes I had him also all learn, was the last day's really much to eat, because he constantly had to cook his favorite things). As fun and enjoyable / romantic has never made a man for me. Even the early morning joggers / walks, mostly older people are gone with a smirking smile, eat the lifeguards wanted:) I think all have envied me. It was really something special.



After breakfast, I suggested a walk (Russ asks: "Where, then," well on the beach of course, mah) and got him and the self-made Book with our story gift. He added to the page "OUR LIFE TOGETHER STARTED" with photos of us read quietly, then it is also the tears come ...


At home we have lain down again, I could not sleep, however, have seized more ... Russ was suddenly off again shortly with the wheel, he brought me flowers (picked from various gardens of neighbors, hihi). We are the post office and even to the hardware store, went to the cinema ("BIG STAN") - a good distraction. But in the afternoon arrived home, the last time coming home, it went just nimma. I durchgeheult 2 hours, it could not believe it, I must leave my Russ probably for ever.

The road to the airport was long, traditionally one (each) farewell, we have taken from my Italian pizza. The flight was delayed for 1 hour, no idea if the extra time was still good or not. At the airport - in front of everybody - it went really, it's can not even believe them, that one has to go in the "holiday" if you do not want to.
I made sure that I have a 3 Series on the plane for me on my own and in flight again I just cried, fell asleep briefly, but the awakening was the very worst. It was days like this: having to constantly realize anew on that my friend is no longer with me, especially when you do not know if you see him ever again. I was all alone while on the road, where I have no one to talk, but where that was the most important thing. I desperately need someone. Now, immediately, in Cairns, 2000 km far away from my Australian friends, and almost 10,000 km away from Austria.

0 comments:

Post a Comment