Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Black Tie With Dark Shirt

Merry Christmas

once again I can just about send Christmas greetings to you the computer.

Well, now I'm more than a year away!

I wish you all a Merry Christmas from Malaysia, the Cameron Highlands!

I am an Austrian woman with the move, ready to hit tomorrow to Penang and Langkawi for after New Year's Eve.

Please have tolerated, in addition to 100 to write Christmas messages, read 50 emails and take care of travel plans, all is not as easy to write blog. But the 2 days including her place in CAIRNS (Please note: Travelogue)! and the photos to the last entry (my last week with soot).

My concern according to the circumstances, although I with Russ for days could not call. Although I have bought a cell phone (No: +60169058984), a compound producing work since he is no longer in America. Has he forgotten me already?

0 comments:

Post a Comment