Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Wwe Create Your Own Title

a happy ...

... New Year 2009!

We will meet again this year, sure, today I booked the flight from Bangkok to Vienna. And if all goes well with many exit and entry visa to Burma for new boards, I'm with you again in February. Can not believe. really wanted to fly over London and there still remain, but since I first no longer have winter clothes and 2 this flight (booked through Opodo) with Air Berlin was so cheap (370 €), I'm in about 5 weeks at home. Arg! But today I felt not so bad when you post, because right now everything is a bissi shit here. Who says holiday is relaxing on an island, was until now only all-inclusive bookings on the move. The Malays want to go to LANGKAWI apparently deserve all the money, we now are at 16.30 clock is still in an office and wait for the Lord, where we can book the ferry to Thailand, Ko Tarutao, for tomorrow morning.

midnight thank God still far away and we can certainly recover more of us from the stresses of the day. Runterzaehlen the countdown on the beach, which is always nice.

Cornelia gave me a great encouragement to the calendar. Russia has still not been reported (he also has my cell number, was looking for any excuses for him).

Greetings to all and see you soon,

your Lisi

0 comments:

Post a Comment