Friday, January 16, 2009

Age Of Empire Rise Of Rome Full Installation

THAILAND: ICELAND HOPPING - wow, we are on vacation! (Photos to follow)

want to Thailand I never really was just in my plan because Bangkok is the final stop in ROUND THE WORLD TICKET and originally were I even Singapore-Bangkok flown.

I do not regret to have to forfeit my flight.

THAILAND Fiji is the best holiday destination. Inwardly, I was not set on beach holidays, even though I knew that we hop from Langkawi usually only from island to island. Sooo cool!

first Ko Tarutao: an island on which there is no internet (and I think so not much to Russ and was hoping for news of him, which was a relief). They lie gt in the National Park (200 Baht entrance fee) and is therefore not very populated and there are few tourists. We were in a tent in 1 Series (beach) is rented. Wow, so no hassles and no work, I was camping before. There is only one restaurant and a supermarket for all the essentials. Rest and relaxation!

We made our way to the 8-km to 2 other beaches, mu ssten march but only half were mostly taken by local people (workers) in the truck. The march to the 'waterfall' through the jungle was really nice, alone and undisturbed there, we had our packed lunch (sandwiches and mashed fruit, hmmm) and drinking water directly from the source. And a cool bath. Just be quiet, sit still could not in the water, otherwise the little fish nibbling at one. Once

Almost at the AO SONE BEACH, suddenly it starts to pour and we had to cross this bridge to find shelter. In the hammock we have listened to the rain. Just great!



the beach we could only watch from Zeitgruenden short (dawn), immediately after arrival in camp we are taken to Cameron (Langkawi). Straight on to the vantage point to the Cliff for the "sunset". Ahh, all so beautiful and easy. Few tourists, great, more beach. A dream.





At dinner we are yet met with a few nice folks: have Chuck and his son MacKenzie from California (Eureka, as I was) to know, that we have looong chat. MacKenzie lives for about 1 year in Thailand, Chiang Mai, and could give us many tips and recommendations to the traditional food. They, too, we should take on again.

Our ferry to Ko Lipe should go sometime between 12:30 und 14 clock - so just know that here indeed no one. No matter! We have borrowed ourselves with Cameron still a canoe and have for about 2 hours paddling through the mangroves (photos of which I can not for fear of water in the canoe).

The ferry left longer in coming (but great scenery) and due to low tide, I had my 1st Longtailbooterfahrung make. Was good.


second KO LIPE: here are the Seagypsies at home, the wegsprengten few years ago, the newly built Pier easy for the ferry does not create and they can with their longtail the tourists bring to the island and thus have a job (hence the beach is unfortunately full of parked with boats ).



Ko Lipe is an even smaller island (no cars, 10 minutes from end to end), but with viielen tourists. Nevertheless, beautifully decorated, has charm and I've liked from the start. On a better spot to be if the friend with a Facebook account by mail closes, I could not imagine and at last sure that they did everything a bit easier. Tears flowed since then no more about him but I'm still far away.

With Francesco (from Langkawi, again taken), we have arranged for snorkeling. We get booked a tour (long tail boat at Cornelia), which was really worth every baht (500 including equipment and food). How it went from reef to reef and sand to the beach. Fantastic. Now I understand why one is addicted to diving! I even saw a sea horse. And the many colors!

by 16 clock to the beach, the Americans of Ko Tarutao almost stumbled over our sunburned body and we have promised our cocktail (May Thais) plus food from Chuck, who travels even without a budget: get).


On the last day, the island has again shown their best side.



our (cheaper) accommodation - 150 Baht for the two of us - from the inside, from the front (Resti of the Pooh-made bakery) and outside.


On the ferry we met the Graz Paerchen again, that we are on Ko Lipe arrived. Carina has given us then tips on how we most certainly are cheapest (because of my Seeuebelkeit) and to Ko Lanta. Place in 5 hours by speed boat to ferry us 9 h (back to Pak Bara), bus (change in Trang), ferry, bus arrived, but at half the price! And it has us, "warned" - on Ko Lanta you will not only remain a few days ...

third KO LANTA: a dream! I was bleeding heart that we had to leave Ko Lipe, but I did beat a good exchange. Thanks to Cornelia, and I would otherwise certainly not out. The property is a luxury bungalow (booked spontaneously from a catalog in Trang) by 500 baht per night with Massagehuettchen, Bar, Restaurant, Schattenplaetzen ... all right on the beach (actually we wanted to spoil a day of a resort, but already it was so good that we decided against it). The beach is a hammer, long and with many beautiful and chilly bars / restaurants and seafood BBQs (photo), but without that typical tourists. Maybe it was the rock on the beach, swimming at low tide almost impossible ... We do not care we still have a few alternative programs - more on that later.

Russ has stated in his Facebook status, that He is lonely and sad in New York. So I've documented one days with his sheep (see below), but he never sent - to date, never replied to his mail (questions, how's me). I just do not know what to say and from day to day level I plug in a different phase of missing, anger, hurt, etc. would be just too emotional to me and I will not spoil by Thailand.
Thought it is embarrassing when I run around there with a substance cattle on the island, but as it turned out, I was not the only (Gordon from Ireland had to get his penguin) and the Thais are really a playful folk. I did this funny enough really good. See photos (only for the oil-massage, I had him not there, he had not earned, haha).










Another day we have with 2 Italians (Fede and Tommy) spent. We rented scooters and are probably the most beautiful beach on the Island (and in any case so far) GEDU - no rocks, with a great restaurant with Liegeflaeche. And who we are as taken back? On Cameron of Langkawi.




Cornelia and I had our last evening (they had other travel plans), we end with the 3 guys in the Rasta Baby Bar, and another nice restaurant on the beach Liess.

Cornelia was gone after breakfast, I went to the beach and immediately taken to Karin from Holland (I had already talked with her several times before), through which I also hon sc Mel knew from Scotland. Have spontaneously I joined them, I rented a scooter with her and them the way to my favorite beach with restaurant and food (SOM TUM = spicy green papaya salad) is shown. This time also had time to pass the elephant to go to the View Point.



With Mel I am in the evening drove into town on the pier, on mango-sticky-rice (my other favorite food) and Laang, very interesting talks about meditation, etc. Ins Vipassana Meditation Center was I due to lack of space not taken up (Cornelia already), I did not what was sorry, for 10 days from this give away my remaining weeks in this beautiful Thailand was to me then too much and too bad. And Mel has just told me that I go 3 days in a temple in Bangkok, where they learn something about the Vipassana meditation can form.

On the way home we passed on a party and again met with Marek and Carina, a couple from Vienna, to me at the 1st Mel Meeting has been presented.


The next day was exhausting, despite "doing nothing" - I've had my visa rlaengern, and in return go all the way back to Malaysia (sunset was gone). After over 12 hours finally arrived home I (now in a bill term Accommodation - Home Stay, baht to the Thais in a large room for only 150 - see photo), I learned that a friend has died. Nice that someone was there for me. Mel and Karen have picked me up from home by motorbike (have been agreed, originally for Thaiboxkampf) and we are back on Mango Sticky Rice in a bar and a cozy drink to deflect. That was good! Love people.

4th KO PHI PHI: a party island, which I actually wanted, because I had a girlfriend there, CS (Kyla), where I could stay and also thought that here I could improve my travel budget a little. That Ko Phi Phi Ko Lanta is not that I knew but that they as a correct uncharmante, have gray "city" built on it, ... So ne blight. But I still had a lot of fun there and soon the beautiful spots, of which there are some who discovered this island.

After I had dinner with Kyla in the famous PAPAYA (large portions), I rattled off the bars to obtain the best deal and have the possibility to explore the surrounding area. surfers

with Kyla's boyfriend Daniel and some coffee and the Vienna Paerchen Carina Marek and I am in the reggae-bar (boxing ring) and the Tigerbar FREE BUCKETS!


By Carina me the next day I arranged to meet for breakfast. Then we were on the VIEW POINT! Wow!

beach, unfortunately, rather reminiscent of the caretaker's beach in Bibione.


I distributed the evening of 20 clock to midnight flyer for the APACHE-bar (on the beach). Great fun! Mainly because I got to know this almost all the young people of the island. Once

at half 1 at the bar, I should just sit still, drink my 3 free BUCKETS (each worth about 500 baht) and have fun, be present. Huh? Wow! It can create good. (- Wanted to do what has to give to whom I share the flyers in the bar about 70%:) Lots of men, accosted me, recognizing me from Flyerausteilen ... really funny, and Cameron is still got up to celebrate. Danced in the sand and I'm sure also get an additional 500 baht, while spending the other money. Great!!

The next day I'm out late and wandered alone for LONG BEACH (about 30 min over rocks, through the jungle, etc). While it go down longtail, but it was still a lot more quiet, especially families, not a party maker. Real nice.

And on the way such beautiful bays with even fewer people and there was low tide, I could go back every one in the sand.





Wow, now I've met really great sites of Phi Phi, yet wanted to stay longer. But I had already decided to leave Ko Phi Phi behind me and go with Cameron in a national park.

The last evening we have therefore spent on the nobler side of the island in a bar at the free buffet and our smoothies taken and purchased with in 7 Eleven Thai wh improved my IsKey:) On the same evening was the "closing ceremony" a dive master (the MOSQUITO DIVE SHOP "from" Daniel). The poor have it in less than 1.5 h almost killed. First he had to drink a bottle of beer under water (interaction with mouthpiece).

That was the force (Daniel in the center and left next to Kyla)


then they have flown him all kind of in the snorkel and a huge bucket was still there.


Then it quickly went on in a bar where he fell over after about 7 shots. The way home was really funny.



The next day we went to Cameron on the ferry to Krabi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment