Thursday, January 15, 2009

I Masterbate With My Daughter

Malaysia Part 4: New Year on an Island

LANGKAWI - our last stop in Malaysia and my first Island for Fiji, that is again the dreaded ferry ride - because I am suffering seasickness. Was this time as bus driver, super! Photo: longtail boat, that I should not even be on the road more often. Sorry, but made

Langkawi with its many tourist sites and many do not like the first best impression on us. No matter, right in the "Taxi" (there is no public transport in Langkawi), we have met 2 nice guys ( Francesco from Spain and Cameron of Boston), to which we would later meet again and again.

with Nani, the CS have from KL (Skybar), and their friend Lauri (from Finland) we were already agreed to jointly celebrate New Year on Langkawi. The day before we have to 4 rented a car (80 Ringgit = approx 17 euros) to explore the beauty spots of the island. And there really is.

Nanie is for the next 6 months on Langkawi live and work in this luxury resort.




lunch


Nanie is a very shrewd. We have crept into 4Seasons, enjoyed the great private beach there, and the cocktail bar.


went to a little relaxation's of the 7 wells and waterfall.



A tip of Nanie: a Japanese bakery - mmmh, the best Weckerl for weeks, and a beautiful little place, scattered with the rich and famous.



The last day in the old year, we started with breakfast at Cenang Beach . By Russ, I had still heard nothing and as the tears flowed again, I was surprised Cornelia with a great calendar for the new year (with the photo of us). Now I could again - as seen in my Calendar - Prospective forward to and I have adopted internally and indirectly by Russ. I could not change anyway, and have therefore booked on the day the flight to Austria. For me it was better to have finally made a decision and my life back to take in hand.


As mentioned earlier in the blog, we have verbloedelt the afternoon with finding an agency that finally sold us a ticket to Ko Tarutao National Park. It should come some circumstances there (no direct boat). Let's see if the strains are all worth?

THE NEW YEAR'S EVE: equal advance the coolest / nicest / easiest and fastest "New Year's Eve, the I have experienced ever.

On the way to Cameron's Hostel (from Taxi), we are still in the duty free shopping center and have taken little vodka bottles to clink glasses for midnight (both 7 Ringgit = approx 1.50 euros, wine would have cost at least 8 €). We have retrieved from the Thai Green Curry countries and with a few people up about 22 clock sat together in the hostel. Then it was on to the reggae bar on the beach, with live band. And now comes my big cousin from Austria into the game. Somehow he has made me over Skype contact with a local named Adec, the coincidences in the reggae bar and was, moreover, the band (Photo: Leena singer =) knew. Had so much fun, and through them I have The drinks get even cheaper (half price for locals).





group photo (you'll find the ladyboy? Right dress)


THAT was an experience! Feet in the sand, dancing, with so many friends who simply s have o recovered together ( Cameron - photo with me - and the Spaniards from the taxi were = attending Francesco, in the photo above all front left). After midnight walk on the beach, on the Cornelia and I Kenyans met. By 3 clock back in the bar was not much going on and at 4 we went to bed to be able to grab at least 3.5 hours of sleep.

opened the morning's arrival to the approximately 9stuendige with bus ferry (after Satun = transit) bus (Trang) THAILAND ferry to a national park. Perfect, we were able to enjoy the right and everything was so well organized, almost undisturbed sleep off our hangovers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment