Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What Does The Discharge Look Like When Ovulating

It has done a lot ...

in this world since my last entry. The world has another President of the United States, the Prime Minister Italy showed once again that he is a quite radically -mafia asshole, the economic crisis shook even stable companies, Christmas has visited us and decided that we look at the last 2000 years have not changed a bit and looked into the distance, the Israelis have the world once again proved how great is it a war, and how well he solves problems , the Russians have found a new kind of blackmail Europe, always believe stupid people to themselves without being asked to interfere in the lives and opinions of others and may CANICALM makes the people sick dogs maultot made so that they no longer complain when they go bad.

All these events of world history I have followed more or less deliberately, not intensive. I enjoy just to the fullest my family, my nephew seems to stay alive, I'm looking forward to my friends, a crazy fun'm at work go, beautiful in good pressure temples get shaking, write my poems and my books, I'm just about me keep next to my beloved karate fit by running and training with a fantastic girlfriend by the way for a marathon .

also play the guitar is moving back into the focus of my attention and timid again plucked strings and corneal trained at the finger. Very timid. But still.

would be maintained And then the silly nonsense, I guess so:



And who believes that the entry was reasonable free - is right. Does everything make sense? Nope. Furthermore, I now need my morning coffee. Your excuse? ...

Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment